Some services provided are not covered under our contract with the NHS and therefore attract charges. Examples include the following:
- Medicals for pre-employment, sports and driving requirements (HGV, PSV, Seafarer’s Medicals (ENG1s) etc.)
- Insurance claim forms
- Prescriptions for taking medication abroad
- Private sick notes
- Vaccination certificates
The fees charged are based on the British Medical Association (BMA) suggested scales and our reception staff will be happy to advise you about them along with appointment availability.
List of Non-NHS Fees
- Access to records under Data Protection Act: Free of charge, although some administrative charges may apply
- Insurance Report: £50 - £100 (depending on content)
- Adoption Medical (Fostering paid by Agency): £80
- CICA - Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority: £40 (patient responsible for cost)
- Court of Protection COP3 Certificate: COP3 with exam £100 | Witnessing Certificate £60
- Private Referral: No Charge
- Support letter for Private Referral: £20 - 100 (depending on content)
- To Whom It May Concern / Private Letters: £20 - £100 (depending on content)
- Fitness to attend Private School / University / Sports: Full Medical £100 | Report Only £70 | Extract from Records £50
- Fitness to Travel: Examination and Report £100 | Letter only £20
- Holiday Cancellation Insurance Claim Report/Letter: £30
- Infection - Freedom from infection certificate: £20
- Medical re: DVLA - Elderly Driving Certificate: Full Medical £50 | Certificate only £30
- Medical re: Employment: Full Report £130 | Report only £80 | Detailed report with opinion £100
- Medical re: HGV, LGV, PCV, Racing Drivers, Taxi: Full Medical £100 | Report only £50
- Medial re: Taxi - licence renewal: £70
- Medical re: Seatbelt Exemption Full Medical: £100
- Ofsted (Child Minders) Declaration Form: £87.50
- Power of Attorney Examination & Certificate £80 | Witnessing Certificate £45
- Private Sick Note: £20
- Vaccination Certificate: £20
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.